Mandys Crochet and Diet Blog

A site dedicated to crochet and loosing weight.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

My First Post


Hi Blog

This is my first post, and to be honest, I have no idea what I'm doing! My hopes for this blog are to use to show my crochet and knit work, and also to write about my weight loss struggles.

First step is to learn how to post pictures up here! Which it looks like I have done.

To the left is one of the many afghans I've made over the years. I used a Patons acrylic 8ply yarn. I took the pattern for each square from an old library book.

As for my diet, I'm really struggling with it. I've just started again, and again I have messed up. Despite a 70 minute walk, I'm over my calories, fat and protein...I'm so tired I don't think I can do more exercise, but I have to!

Mandy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Mandy! You are so clever to create a blog. The photo of the afghan is great. Beautiful crochet work!! It is stunning!!
Parisjem

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home