Mandys Crochet and Diet Blog

A site dedicated to crochet and loosing weight.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

My First Attempt at Tricot


I received my Tunisian Crochet kit from Crochet Australia yesterday. The kit came with four hooks, and an instruction booklet.

I had a turn today, and I think that I didn't do too badly really! The tension is a bit off, and the edges are uneven, but generally, it's ok, you can tell what it's meant to be. The picture shows my very first attempt. I think with some practice I'll be able to make some lovely things.

In other news, I took my last contraceptive pill today. Hopefully we'll get pregnant soon!

Got on the scales this morning and I've actually lost a kilo! It's finally working. Mind you, I have a fever, so I think I may be ill, that could explain the weight loss.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tunisian Crochet sounds so interesting. A kit is a good idea. Your first attempt looks very promising Mandy. Good luck with it.
Pregnant? Wow! Wouldn't that be wonderful?
Parisjem

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home