Mandys Crochet and Diet Blog

A site dedicated to crochet and loosing weight.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My Neglected Blog


Hi Blog....

I've been neglecting you haven't I? I've been so busy! We've been working late, getting home from the office way past my bed time it seems.

And again my two interests have been sadly neglected. Again I've been eating rubbish, and not getting much knitting or craft done.

I have however still been working on Dad's patchwork knitted blanket.

Today, I started work on some hexagon motifs. I've been using Paton's Big Baby (verigated greens and oranges) and Spotlight Baby 4 ply in white. I've been using a 3.5 mm hook to test the tension, and I think I might actually go a 4 - 4.5mm hook. Reasons for it is the motifs are turning out quite stiff, and I want them nice and soft. I intend to stitch a whole heap of them together and make a baby blanket. I'm getting ahead of myself aren't I? I'm not even pregnant yet and I'm making baby blankets!

I'm so tired lately, and I just know it's because I'm not eating right, and not exercising. I sooooo want to walk at lunchtime, but I just don't get a lunch break anymore. If I take one I feel guilty because my husband doesn't take one, and neither does my business partner. Somehow I've got to manage though, or I won't have a healthy pregnancy when I do get pregnant. I guess DH (dear husband) doesn't think of that...all he thinks is business, business business! To him, there's nothing else.

Anyway....enough of my whining!

Mandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home