Mandys Crochet and Diet Blog

A site dedicated to crochet and loosing weight.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Keep on rippling!




Hi Blog

I thought I would take a few stat's on the progress of my Crochetville CAL. I finally measured it's width and found that it's 290cm wide! Almost 3 metres! I'd not actually measured it's width before this. I also timed myself, and found it takes me 45 mins to do one row, and I'm up to row 122, that means I've spent 91.5 hours on this afghan! Amazing, especially seeing as though it's not even half way done. I started out with 450 chains, and am using a 5.5mm hook. See pictures below, it's so wide, I can't even fit the whole width in the camera shot.



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Love the colors. Just passing through from the Ville.

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don`t ever stop
only few rows and it`ll be done
it`s peice of art i love it
keep on working even 2 or 3 rows a day will be good :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

91 hours??!!!
wow.
Love the ripples!! Gorgeous!!!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home